Calling all filmmakers, content creators, vloggers, and all creators.
We have $1000 to give away! Blue and White Collar’s video competition is looking for creative minds and creative content. The brief is wide open: short films, stop motion, animations, ads and any video content can enter.
How to Enter
- Read through competition rules and terms and conditions.
- Fill out a sign up form here.
- Receive your free shirts (one free Sinclair white shirt and up to three Whitman blue shirts).
- Start creating!
- Upload your creation as an unlisted video on YouTube or email the video file to the email below.
- Email your video link to [email protected] by January 31, 2019 11:59PM Mountain Time.
How to Win
The $1000 prize will be divided into two equal prizes. Winner of the Sponsor's Choice prize and winner of the Fan Favorite prize will each receive $500.
The Sponsor's Choice award will be awarded to the best video determined by a Blue and White Collar panel.
- Submitted videos will be posted on Blue and White Collar's YouTube channel on February 1, 2019.
- Each "like" on each submission will count as 3 points while each "view" will count as 1 point.
(Note: Only "likes" and "views" made on Blue and White Collar's channel will be counted.)
- Post your video on your own social media and get people to vote on our YouTube channel!
- All voting will end on February 8, 2019.
- Winners will be announced on February 9, 2019. Winners will be contacted by email.
- Videos must be not be longer than 90 seconds, and no shorter than 15 seconds.
- Blue and White Collar shirts must be a central feature in the video. While it does not have have to be the main focus, it must be featured consistently.
Shirts will be provided by Blue and White Collar. Each team may receive one Sinclair (long sleeve white) shirt and up to three Whitman (long sleeve blue) shirts.
- All work must be original, under a free-use license and not infringe on any copyright laws.
- All content must comply with YouTube terms of service and guidelines.
- Participants must fill out the sign up form. One per team or group.
- Participants must agree to terms and conditions and competition rules by indicating on the sign up form
Terms and Conditions
For the contest's full Terms and Conditions, click here.